Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Friday, April 01, 2005

Its April Fools Day Dontcha Know

Do you remember when this was a big deal when you were a kid? Does anyone as an adult "celebrate" this anymore? I can remember as a kid playing jokes on people, especially tormenting my siblings, but I can't recall exactly what I did? I think my mind is going, oh well, it was a good friend while it was here.

I would say that the pope is dead, which is usually a popular choice this time of year, but it just maybe true today. Of course the Vatican could be celebrating this holiday too, and tomorrow the pope will be doing laps in the gym.

Ahh what could I do that would really upset someone. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, April 07, 2005, Blogger Guistwriter said…

    Kelly came into the bedroom freaking out that morning that Michael Jackson was dead. I told her that it was April fools and convinced her by making her try to find said story on the net. A few moments later I very matter of factly said, you know who really died this week, right? She looked back at me with this anxious confused look. Bjork.
    My girlfriend is so gullable. I had her believing Bjork was dead for an hour after she knew it was April fools day. I'm such a bastard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home