Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Here's a riddle: What does Vietnam and dog pee have in common?

Answer: Georgia

I bet you didn't see that one coming. Let me explain. Yesterday, before my dad took me to the train we went to have breakfast. So I decide, I'm going to get a cinammon roll with my breakfast. My dad asks "Are you sure its a good cinammon roll?"
Me: "Cinammon rolls are always good."
Dad: "Not necessarily"
Me: "Well I had a bad pecan roll once, but that was at a Waffle House in the middle of nowhere, Georgia. An old drunk guy there tried to give us money and drive us rest of the way to florida"
Dad: "Your mom and I really like Savannah. Its a great place to visit, really nice historic city. Except the bugs get really bad a night. So bad it forces you inside sometimes. Vietnam was like Georgia."

Ahhh so Vietnam is like Georgia. He meant of course in all the super bug aspect. And the living in an armpit feeling most of the year. So I thought that was pretty funny. So I come into work this morning and tell Mike, my co-worker about it.

He then relates to me his time in Georgia. Apparently he went to go visit some friends living there. Apparently this friend had an incontinent dog. The dog peed on everything and everyone. Mike said he'd sit on the couch and then get up and the side of his leg would be soaked in dog pee. How nice. He had to wash everything, including his duffle bag before he left. Needless to say he's waiting for the dog to die before he returns.

So yes, that is our connection for Vietnam and dog pee.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home