Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Rock out with your cock out my brothas!!!!

Okay, so I know I've been missing in action recently. I spent the week two weeks ago taking care of AngieLaLa and Roz's cat while they were on vacation. Then last week I helped Kesha move into her new condo because her roomate decided it would be a good time to take a vacation. Never underestimate the power of common sense my friends. So Dave, yes I've gotten your emails, and I will call and write back. I'm spending tonight by myself because I haven't had a full night home in awhile. I am looking foward to enjoying my current picks from Netflix: Goremghast (this was a BBC miniseries, it was on a few years ago) PBS's reality shows 1900s House and 1940s House. So yes, once again I've verified that I'm a flaming dork. But what can you do.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home