Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I am a rock goddess!!!!!

So, last night I was hanging out with Roz and Ang. Angie mentioned that in college she was friends with a guy whose father was in the band Styx. At this point I mentioned I would love to meet him so I could do the robot for him. The both gave me a weird a look so I started to singing:

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto, domo...domo

They then both said, "That's not Styx, that was from Yes or some band like that"

I said NO!!! That is Styx you bitches!! I had that song on tape when I was but a young lass!

Roz decided it was time to break out the DSL. So we get on line, and low an behold -- Who is the rock goddess?!! It me, like ya bitches didn't already know that. I rock so hard it hurts.


4 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, June 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So Erika, was this before or after the New Kid's on the Block phase? ;)

     
  • At 4:04 PM, June 16, 2005, Blogger Evil Tadpole said…

    I was never a New Kids fan, thats your wife chump. I was into the musical stylings of Warrant, Motley Crue, Poison and other glam hair bands. I knew how to rock!!!

    My first concert was Warrant, Tesla and Firehouse, I know I should be embarassed, but I'm not.

    (I think my Warrant CD is still at my parents house)

     
  • At 2:55 PM, June 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you were the Milli Vanilli fan then?

     
  • At 3:22 PM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Evil Tadpole said…

    No never Milli Vanilli either. I do have a picture of me and George Lynch of the Lynch Mob. I liked the dudes with the long blond hair and spandex who wore more make-up than me. Is that so wrong?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home