Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

PISSED OFF TO THE Nth DEGREE!!!!!!!

So yesterday my bike was stolen at work. Thats just great. My favorite mode of transportation is now gone. The fuck-twats who stole my bike didn't realize that there was a securtiy cam on them at all times. So not only were their faces caught, but also the license plate number on their car. And I'm delighted to learn that in Illinois, any property over $300 is considered a felony... my bike is worth $300 ha ha, motherfucka's are gonna get caught. So be on the look out for a white ford pick-up with a white hood on the bed. Their license plate is Wisconsin Truck Plates AN 29-062. You see this truck, key it or break a tail light then call me to let me know where it is. The vendetta is on. Its a white dude and mexican dude. The white dude does the actual stealing and the mexican dude is the look out. What, strangely enough, even upsets me more, is I found out that the guy who's bike I coveted (some of you might have heard me go on about the guy with the cool white bike before), his also got stolen a few weeks ago. I think it might be the same people since they are targeting only certain types of bikes -- a.k.a the expensive ones.

Also, jack-asses at work pissed me off because the guy who's the head of security has his head up his ass. Chris, the night guard saw this going on, but is unable to call the police because he isn't allowed to review the tape for the cops. So I had to report this morning. Then the morning receptionist told me I had to wait until 11 to file, because someone else needed to be behind the desk with her. I at this point got uber-pissed and then shot off a letter to the head of the security team letting him know that he's doing a piece of shit job and that even though my company has no financial libilty for the bike, they should at least make an attempt to try and assist us when stuff like this happens. Then my boss went up to talk to him.. I like my boss today.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home