Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The good, the bad and the lame

So I saw Star Wars - Revenge of the Sith last night. My short review without giving too much away. The first half was boring, slow, and lame in some parts. After the first 20 minutes I was hoping rest of the movie wouldn't be like this. Not to say it was as bad as Episode I and II, but it was just soooo slow.

But then the second part of the movie totally made up for the first part. It was awesome with a few continuity errors along the way for the original three, but thats something you'll have to see for yourself.

So new Star Wars Ratings (best to worst)

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi
The Clone Wars
The Phantom Menace


Yes, you saw it, it reached my goal. I would say it was good movie if it was better than Return of the Jedi, which I think was setting the bar low, but hey, I and II didn't reach it, so I had to.



Angel actually created this Posted by Hello


P.S. I am so extremely tired right now. I need a nap seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home