Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

What song is your jam!

Okay a random poll, what song do think if your jam. You know when it comes on you turn it up real loud and yell "This is my jam!" Yes, I do know I do that all of the time with any Journey, Bon Jovi, or Clash song. I'll go first. My song is Boys and Girls from Blur. Those of you at my birthday party a two years ago will remember the sychronized dancing. Those of you at a party at Justyna and Josh's will also remember the booty version between Justyna, Jimmy, and myself in the living room. But that is my all time jam!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:32 AM, April 21, 2005, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said…

    I'm not cool enough to have any one jam define me. While it's true that I am often moved to exclaim, "Hey, that's my song!" I'm fickle and my tastes change somewhere between too often and not often enough.

    So, as of today, and for a limited time (maybe), here are my top three jams:

    1) "Sacrifice" by Hanna
    2) "KooKooka Fuk-U" by !!!
    3) "Mastication Theatre" by Al Franken

    I've posted these jams at http://pugpaw.com/Josh/jam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home