Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I've officially lived in this city for over 10 years and I haven't......

So I have tomorrow off (YEAH!!) and my sister, brother-in-law and brother will be up for a long weekend. We are going to a Cubs game tomorrow, the first one I've ever been too. Pretty sad considering I've lived here for over 10 years now. (hence the title of this post) But I look forward to it, I plan on being totally trashed by the end of the game too. I'm also interested to see what they are wanting to do. I've never done any of the touristy trash or even things that would make me a more enlightened human being. Yes I have been to the Field Museum, the Art Institute, MCA, Terra and all that trash, but I still have not done the following:

1. Taste of Chicago - I suppose I should go at some point, but lets face it, I hate large crowds of people and I have better things to do than be in a crush of people when its above 90 degrees.

2. The Jazz Festival - This is not to be confused with the Blues fest, which I have been to twice. I like Jazz, theres no reason I should not go except that I'm super lazy.

3. The Air and Water Show - I use to love that crap as a kid. Once again, the super lazy factor comes in.

4. The Southside St. Patricks Day Parade - I wanted to go this year. I can't remember why I didn't. Probably got trashed the night before and couldn't wake up for it. Justyna, weren't we supposed to go to this?

5. Any Bulls Game - So the tickets are cheap now, but the Bulls seem to be getting better. Should I go? Yes! Will I go? Not unless someone gets me a ticket. Angel any help on this one.


So thats just a small list of crap I haven't done since living here. Oh well, still got time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home