Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I'm the company bitch!!

So as you already know, my bike was stolen. Today it occurred to me that now that I know that other bikes were stolen before mine, how come this was never released to the company. I know that if I had known that there were bikes being stolen from our lot, I would have locked my bike down even more, but I had assumed it was safe there since its the same place where the president of our company parks and its gated. So the more I think about nobody being notified of property theft, the more I get pissy. I was talking to Louanne about this at work and she suggested that I bring this to Paul, our company president, because, A- He's a cool guy and B- All the yes men who surround him probably don't let him know whats going on for real.
So I return to my desk and I get a call from Louanne about 10 minutes later. She told me she ran into Paul and asked him if he's heard anything else about the bikes being stolen out of the lot, well needless to say he didn't and he said he was going to have a talk with the head of the security team (who also happens to be a VP here). So its official, I'm the company bitch cause I'm getting ol'boy in heaps of trouble.

Like I said, nobody steals my stuff and gets away unscathed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home