Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

No matter what you do, you just can't win!

So I found out this morning, a guy who works in the quote department got his bike stolen in an attempt to not get it stolen from our lot. Rather than chaining to our lot's bike fence, because as you all know now, we don't have the best security systems in place, he decided to put it under the Metra viaduct on the huge bike rack there, figuring, more traffic, less chance of theft. Well it got stolen yesterday. So that makes it 4 bikes this year. The security system for mine is going in place.

Oh well, anywho, so I get $500 for Justyna coming on board on our company. It will be a wildfire night again soon!!! I just wonder how long it will take to get my check. I'm also going to buy my rock star shoes with it. They are $100, but it will be worth it.

Look and covet bitches!!!!




Are you jealous yet of my sweet shoes?!! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home