Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I like spice

So I recently went on a spice splurg after visiting the Penzeys spice store with my mom while visiting a few weeks ago. This is one of those fancy best kind of herbs and spices you can get. I recommend the smokey spanish paprika. So I took a catalog and ended up ordering about 25 spices. When you order this many spices, you really need a good spice rack.

So instead of buying one that was mediocre at best (cause I can't lay down 150 for one I like). So I've designed and bought wood and paint for my own. It should be down in a day or two, just in time for my new spices to arrive.

Yeah I know, this was a really interesting entry, but hey, this is the most exciting thing thats going on in my life right now. Go figure.

Penzeys Site

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home