Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Naked Man Strikes Again!

So this last weekend we all celebrated Justyna's birthday. Friday night about 18 of us had a lovely dinner at DragonFly then moved on the the Buzz Club (I think thats the name, who knows). Anyways, it was kinda lame except the free drinks for the first hour. So we drank as much as possible then resumed the party at the Liar's club. Now some of the people who were at J's party had heard of the naked man from my birthday, yet did not believe us. But once again, he was there shakin all he had (which wasn't a whole lot, Justyna still contends he's a grower). So, first the people who didn't believe us were amazed. Then, as a said in one of my previous entries, I decided to actually look up. So the guy had kinda buzzed greyish hair and was probably not much taller than me, most likely somewhere between 5'9" and 5'11". So besides naked man, we got good and drunk. I lost an earring and bracelet. Jim kept getting harrassed by a guy who said he looked like Paul Reubens, Dave got laid (yeah Dave!!! - as he was crossing the street with his lady we were pumping our fists in the air yelling "Go Dave") and Jeanne was getting hit on by two guys at once. I ended up going back to Josh and Justyna's place where we endulged in white castles then passed out.

The next day, I woke up with a ragin hangover and prayed at the alter of the porcelain god. We rented Shaun of the Dead which Justyna loved like I knew she would and we got Harolds Chicken. Now I haven't had Harold's Chicken since it closed in uptown, I love that stuff, but there must be some weird hallucenagenics in that chicken because I had the most bizarre and vivid dreams that night. I found out that Josh did too. That's some crazy ass crap.

Anyways, I spent the rest of the weekend recovering. I'm gettin old.

11 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Stephen Zabel said…

    : ^) I win I win I win!
    I second and third the good time. It was really a wonderful nite (and Antonia got good and drunk :P)

    I still haven't seen Shaun of the Dead... is it a spoof? Is it worthy of netflicks?

     
  • At 12:22 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Evil Tadpole said…

    Shaun of the Dead rocked!! Stephen, send me your netflix email so I can add you to my friends list.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said…

    Glad everyone had fun at Justyna's party--I did, too.

    Stephen: Shaun of the Dead is a lot of fun, and is now my favorite zombie film.  Ideally, you guys should see this movie with Erika.

    Erika: Add us to your Netflix friends list, too (Josh@pugpaw.com).  Next time try the hot sauce with your Harolds and you'll have even stranger dreams.

    Yeah, I know Buzz sucked.  Thank goodness for the brief interval of cheap booze, and for Justyna wanting to go to Liars Club afterwards.  I danced right across from Naked Guy and still can't believe it.  Between the tequila at Buzz and the chemicals in the Harolds chicken, I've been hallucinating a lot these days.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Crap; I owe Stephen $5. :(

    And speaking of Netflix, why are we not friends yet? Is it because I'm a total Netflix dummy and I can't figure out the friends feature yet? Or do you just think I'm really lame?

     
  • At 3:06 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Evil Tadpole said…

    Because I've sent an invite to you like 5 times and you've never replied. Email me privately and I'll send you my netflix address.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great time! Thanks for all your efforts Josh! Good seeing you all again.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said…

    Erika-- I see "No Such Thing" in your Netflix que. Let me know how you like it, because I'm thinking of renting that title myself.

     
  • At 4:57 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Evil Tadpole said…

    You need to start rating the stuff you watched. You're lagging behind!

     
  • At 12:32 AM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said…

    I give every title I had the forethought to rent five stars.

    I have excellent tastes, after all.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said…

    Alright, I just went into Netflix and rated 156 titles, including some on your que. I even threw in some bitchy one-line comments about Renee Zellweger and Nicholas Cage, two of the three most overrated actors of our time. (The other one is Kevin Costner.)

    I hope my ratings are helpful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home