Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Waking me from sleep could be hazardous to your health


This weekend, Kesha and I took a miny vacation to Oak Brook to see her brother compete in a Chess tournament. There's really not much to watch, but it was interesting to see what type of people show up for those sorts of things. Kesha's brother has a rating of 2306, so he was placed in the expert level. There were also about 6 grand masters there (from what I understand you have to be at least a 2500 and have some serious wins under your belt). Needless to say, Bill got his ass handed to him on a platter. But I digress. Most of the weekend we spent shopping. I bought a sweet flask for use on my camping and hiking trips, a $3 skirt, and a whole load of patterned tights that were on sale for about a buck a piece. Now getting back to the title. For those of you who know me well, especially family and former roomates, you know the perils that go along with trying to wake me from my sleep. Apparently at some point in the night I stole Kesha's pillow and was wrapped around it tightly. I remember vaguely her trying to take it in the middle of the night, but I didn't let go. Apparently what really happened is that I yelled "It's mine!" then smacked her. I believe here completely since I've done the same to Roz and my sister. Although my sister did deserve that and more. She use to jump on me when I was sleeping then pin me so I couldn't move then lick the side of my face. She was a cruel, cruel woman.

The moral of this story, is I love sleep and don't try to wake me up. You'll get your ass kicked.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home