Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My illness is your death

So, if you read my previous blog entry, yes friends, Kesha has taken revenge of the viral sort. You see that weekend she was getting over strep throat and bronchitis. Apparently it was supposed to be a bacterial infection, except that myself and her brother are now both incredibly ill. I find myself getting sick easier and easier these days, I'm sure it has something to do with the ventelation system at my office, its a haven for disease. Anyways, evertime I get ill I begin to think of those post-apoctolyptic plague movies. You know the ones where everyone dies except the few who are immune. You know like the movie The Stand (or the book if you will). I realized that no, I will not be one of the lucky survivors. I'd probably be one of the first to die and be tossed into the burning pit of corpses that always seem to appear. You probably will too. There's your happy thought for the day.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home