Evil Tadpole

My minions will arise in glorious revolution!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thursday Fun: Rednecks, Hillbillies, and White Trash Oh My!!

Here it goes, short and sweet since I don't have much time today. Also a bonus, my current favorite commercial on air.

Hillbilly Name Generator

White Trash Test
Here's how I scored:
I am 36% White Trash.
Not Too White Trashy
The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.



The Tale of Bubba Claus


Redneck Neighbor


And my bonus for the day, nothing to do with rednecks, but funny none the less:
Geico Cavemen

2 Comments:

  • At 3:09 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger Full Metal Lunchbox said…

    I am 23% White Trash.

    "You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box."

    I'm surprised I scored so low, given that I once had a mullet (it didn't look cool).

     
  • At 1:34 PM, November 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am 24% White Trash.

    You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

    Can you believe that Erika. It thinks I am a Democrat. Something is wrong with this quiz...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home